My Roxy's List (1st Birthday)

My little Bachuchay's(Roxy, hehe!) birthday is coming in a few weeks and I cannot stop thinking about it. I got a little capacity to do things because of my very active bebe. I have been working most of the things out let me say uh, inside my head. I am done with 4 things; with the E-invitations,

venue,
J's Nature Garden Resort in Las Pinas
 and some party props.


As you can see, we will be having a pool party. I wanted to have a Hawaiian-themed birthday and I am trying to make it possible. It is also good to know that our friend Anne dela Cruz will be helping us to host this li'l party. As of now, we are still brain-storming on the menu list. We will probably have a lot of grilled food. I hope to post again for some other additional "List." '



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Notebook Experience

Tuna Veggie Wrap