Disappointed

My new Samsung Note3 experience is on its day 3 . I want to continue blogging on mobile. Not that I'm always on the go, but with my little Roxy in between me and the laptop, it is impossible for me even to begin typing my log in details. My blog site is Blogger, yah this one. As I can recall I started my blog more than two years ago.

I wondered why I cannot find the BLOGGER APP in my Play Store so I decided just to Google searched it. Then I saw it, open it on Play Store and my eyes rolled when I read "This app is not available in your country."

What did I do after? I began complaining to myself and to my Hub. GRRR! I dont even want to search for any info to know the story behind it. I was very disappointed. Imagine this phone' s OS is under Google (Android) and as far as I know Blogger is under Google, isnt it?

Anybody know the story behind? Comment please and make me understand. Explain this phenomenon. As of now Im too lazy to look for it. I rather complain here. Lol!

Anyway, I downloaded Bloggeroid which I think can bridge the gap between me and my blog site. I hope this works as an alternative because I read good reviews about this one. I am also gonna make a review about this after and we will see if it is here to stay.

Salamat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Notebook Experience

Tuna Veggie Wrap