Mary's List

It did not came to me that starting on my blog would take me around 3-4 days to start. I was enthusiastic about the idea at first. Then I suddenly had a brain drain on what topic to write and go about. Well,  I once had a website under the Yahoo Geo-cities some years ago (like uh...10 years ago?) and I was not aware that it was  already gone and I did not get the chance to save my pictures and documents on that. Most of my writings consisted of poetry in Filipino language and some of the things and adventures I did. And, to add on this I have some accounts on social networking sites and journals.

So to start on this blogging quest let me start on what I am thinking about or perhaps on what I am planing ...

I have a lot ideas on my mind. Yeah actually, I have but the only thing is I want this ideas to be "organized ideas" and not just "dumb ideas". Some ideas goes like this:

I have a checklist, a mind checklist on what things I want to do. It is too morbid for the others if I will say that this are the things I wanna do before I die. I may also tell you that this are the things I wanna do before the end is near. Okay so I come up with "This are my checklist of things I wanna do before I hit 40." Yet, I don't want to reveal the checklist at once because basically it is (still )a mind checklist. But, I will share to you one thing that I had done that was included on my list. Few years ago, I thought of this, I want to learn how to surf ( with a surf board of course!) on the ocean. Before my birthday this year...I did in Zambales. Too bad that it was not documented. Not a single picture was taken on that trip, force majure. In the future I will and promise myself I will do it again and again.

So, I turned 35 last May 3. There existed a lot of twist a and turns a year prior that event. And, to be honest, before my birthday I cant even remember how old I am. Up to now I am not sure if that was a natural phenomena or psychological phenomena on my part. I was really confuse if I was already 35 going on 36 or 34 going on 35. There were even several events that I have to count back from the year I was born just to prove to myself my real age. And, no I am not shy about my age. I am even proud of my age. Sometimes I just hate to answer questions about my age because I do not see any big deal or sense about it. Age is just number. What is important is I feel and look better and better as each day goes by. I may not stop and defy time, I might as well enjoy everything that goes with it.

I will take this journey and update it here...

Comments

  1. woohoo! first comment! ;)

    its always good to share your thoughts.. and there is no better chance than now.. so, i welcome you to the world of blogging.. and i expect a lot more of your ideas, experiences, adventures and sexcapades..

    it is said, that a journey of a thousand miles begin in a single step.. you've taken it, its only a matter of time before you gain your momentum..

    good luck & God bless chill.. hope to see you someday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a very nice blog....how i wish i could write things like what you've written.. being at your age really doesnt matter and i like the way you portray yourself forgetting at all about it! it makes you look younger dear sister. =) anyway the looks has nothing to do much of the age or vice versa isnt it? enjoy life, live at its fullest! youre such a very nice person only a few know.im lucky im one of them.. a very good start on the blogging site! kudos ate, more blogs to read from you soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your new endeavor, hopefully you will write and write and never stop writing because I think it is natural to you and it is your blessing. Cant wait see that list... I know it is going to be long and interesting.. God Bless! Irie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. will be hard not to comment on such blog, forethough here i am commenting by stating it was wonderful great job chill, really nice work. One thing for sue i can say i never looked at a person becasue of his/her age as at the end i always judge my own age of what my heart desire, my real age is what my heart beats...
    all the best girl...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Notebook Experience

Tuna Veggie Wrap