On My Staying Healthy List

Mentioning about this staying healthy list does not mean that this is on my top list (I am still on defensive mode). Some young people do not value the benefit of maintaining an active and healthy lifestyle. I once belonged to this group of populace. As a health care provider I was very certain on what to do and that I can recognize any disease or disorder that could inflict me or anyone in the family. So I couldn’t care much on the variety of food I eat or if I sit on my booty or lie down for a day or two. Now, my views had changed. I decided to change gradually starting with my healthier food choices and routine physical activities.
 I am starting to jog which I really hated before. I hated the idea of running basically because I considered my self clumsy. I am afraid that I would step on my own foot or just stumble. Second I don’t like the idea of shaking my anatomical areas when I ran. Third, I may grasp for air, I love to maintain my constant O2 (oxygen) supply.  My fear of hyperventilation and asphyxia does not help, I m scared I would pass out due to lack of air and palpitations. Fourth, I love my feet! Etc. etc. of dislikes, and my dislikes list may go on and on. But hey! I still decided to give it a try. I wanted to be on top form. I want change. I want it therefore I shall have it and I shall get the better of it!            

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Notebook Experience

Tuna Veggie Wrap